Tuesday, October 19, 2021

13 Days of Halloween #1


 It's my one year SL Blogaversary, and even though I haven't been that consistent this year, I do love playing dress up and showing off to the few of you who see these. This time of year also begins the biggest freebie grabbing season, so I'm celebrating this not-quite-momentous occasion with a little 13 Days of Halloween series of posts. 

I admit, this first post is a bit phoned in, but I had just spent AGES collecting all the freebies at the Halloween Shop & Hop, Trick or Treat Lane, and FLF-o-ween so I was tired! (Thats also why I forgot to take more than one picture!) Now to unpack it all...


Wasabi Autumn Hair - SL Frees and Offers gift
Mister Razzor Kana Tattoo
Bumblebee Rome Knotted Tshirt
Blueberry Authentic Jeans - FLF 9/24
Veechi Bella Freckles
Booty's Beauty Sweet 18 Lips
Infiniti Trick or Treat Bucket and Pose - Halloween Shop & Hop


No comments:

Post a Comment