Saturday, February 20, 2021

Angela, I'm still alive.


 
I find it easier and easier to dissappear from SL for weeks at a time, even though I still love it so, because as much as I love decorating and dressing up, my life on the grid is quite lonely. I'm no longer involved in any RP games because I just dont have that kind of time anymore, and none of my old SL friends are still active, so for me SL is mostly just playing dress up and interior designer alone. How do people even make friends on here anymore? lolol

Anyway, here's the LotD, starting with the freebies
Hair: Sintiklia - Angela Free Gift
Shape: Sintiklia - May Shape Free Gift
Skin: 7 Deadly S[k]ins - Hopefully Group Gift
Top: Tetra - Soft Wool Knit Ssweater, Valentines Gift

And the rest:
Head: Catwa HDPRO Majer
Body: Maitreya Lara
Jeans: Tres Blah Cuffed Jeans
Shoes: Pixicat Pixie Sneakers Nr1 TipToe
Rings: Vibing - Keira Ringset


Today's title is from:


No comments:

Post a Comment