Sunday, March 14, 2021

Off the Rails! #1

 


One of my favorite things to do in SL is just wandering around and exploring, and after getting a Linden Home I've been doing a ton of that on Belliseria. I just love seeing the creative things people have done with their homes, but there's also so much fun stuff the Moles have left around. I want to practice my SL photography, so I've decided to start snapping photos of cool spots around the continent.



In order to be vaguely methodical, I'm going to be sticking to places more or less along the railroad, so I started with what I'm pretty sure is the southernmost point of the tracks in the Redhook region - which is also a train rezzing area, if you want to ride the rails - and will go from there.



But first! Check out this cute little dock (and boat rezzing area) behind the train station. 


No comments:

Post a Comment