Thursday, March 11, 2021

LotD: Chelsea Chelsea, tell me you love me. || Forgotten Inventory




As I progress in this slow inventory organization process, I'm finding things that I completely forgot I had. So today's LotD is  also the start of something I'm calling "Forgotten Inventory" - unless I think of something more clever later. Like most of my inventory, in most cases, the things I forgot about are either FLF/Saturday Sale purchases, or things I grabbed for free as Group Gifts or freebies at events - because ya girl is cheap. 


The Forgotten:    
Top: Luas - Nura Top [Oct 25, 2020 -  I think this was either Shop n Hop or Trick or Treat Lane or something]
Shorts: Eliavah - Vixen shorts and Garter [FLF - Oct 16 2020]
Shoes: Addams - Maisie Chelsea Boots  [Dec 16 2019]
Make-Up Eyes: Izzie's - Smeared Mascara [ FLF - Oct 16 2020]
Hair: Limerence - Bondy hair [May 21, 2020 - a group gift, maybe?]

The Rest:
Make-Up, Eyes: AsteroidBox - Colorful Crease Shadow [Group Gift]
Make-Up Lips: Pout! - Ghoulish Girl Lipsticks [1L on MP]


Today's Title Song:



No comments:

Post a Comment