Sunday, March 7, 2021

Relay For Life and Being Social Again



On Wednesday, I went to check out the Home & Garden Expo in support of Relay For Life of Second Life and besides participating in their hunt and spending more lindens that I really should have, the thing that stood out to me the most was the fact that there was a stage for DJs and Musicians that made me realize holy crap, I haven't been to any live music in SL in YEARS. Unfortunately, the person performing at the time was finishing off their set so I missed out on that, until I stopped by Fashion Fair, a much smaller event but still also in support of RFL, where I stumbled upon a set by AustinMoores. Since it was my first show in so long, I felt the need to document the occasion:



After the show was over, I went back down to the Expo - there's a lot to see in those nine sims! I applied for the home decorating contest, but alas, I was not selected. However, I can't wait to see what the contests who were selected do with their houses!




On Friday, after getting myself a new skin and shape I went to the expo's theater to check out the interview with Seraphim owners Del and Kess, after which was the first time I've been social with other actual people in world in an upsettingly long time, culminating in us all dancing with hula hoops and nipple lasers, as one does. 



After the dance party, it was time to get serious, at the lantern release ceremony,




At the AustinMoores Show:
Hair: Wasabi - Leilani
Dress: Ari-Pari Hannah Dress from Fashion Fair for RFL

At the Expo:
Sweater: PSS - Loose Cable Knit Sweater
Jeans: Blueberry - Melanie
Glasses: Balaclava!! - Nerdy Glasses
Shoes: Ingenue - Lollie Sneakers
Necklaces: Cae - Hope, Initial, and Mantra
Hair:  Exile - Thinking About You 5 Color Dyes Pack
Nails: Ari-Par - Nail Polish Basics 
Shape:  Lilo's Fit - Georgina for Catwa HDPRO Majer Edged (slightly edited by myself to increase height and decrease breast size)
Skin: DeeTaleZ - Angel for Catwa HDPRO Majer Edged, freckles version




 


No comments:

Post a Comment